Friday, February 12, 2010

First Day of Podcasting

We are almost done with our first class learning about podcasting and it is very hot in this computer lab, can't wait to get out. I think it was an overall success between my partner and I, we didn't really have to much trouble setting up our podOmatic but we definitely had fun with our podcast. It took us many tries to get it right because we were laughing to hard in the beginning but after a few trial runs we got it right. Check out our podcast on my podOmatic site. We will be back in the lab next Tuesday learning more ways to podcast and putting up some new podcasts. Have a great day and check out our podcast if you have a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I agree it is very hot in this classroom. I thought I was going to have a problem with podcasting, but it was actually quite easy. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete